Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome travel friends



After reading and posting on countless blogs and forums related to the travel industry, I've decided to write my own. While I do not profess to be an excellent writer by any means, I hope to share some knowledge on travel, share places I've visited, and just talk about the industry in general.

I've been a travel agent for almost 20 years now, I've seen many things change over those years...some for the better...some not so much so...but its still a job I love. What's worse to me is the really BAAAAD advise given on some sites (craigslist for one). Forums have become so overrun with spam, advertising and trolls it makes it very hard to get a good answer anymore. Hopefully this will be someplace to come to get information you need.

If there is a topic you want to discuss, or questions you have, by all means email or comment and I'll do my best to help. Over the next couple days I will be posting topics on places I love, deals to be had right now, and why using a professional travel agent is always the smartest thing to do when planning your trip.

Enjoy!
~~~~ Lisa ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment